Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Crafty Birthday Party

 One Hundred Acre Wood Themed First Birthday

I had a painting I had made that I hung on the wall. I got those lanterns from Party City that I hung from the ceiling.

The happy birthday sign is just pieces of paper with the letters taped on to a streamer and hung on the wall.





I took some terracotta flower pots and painted them with acrylic paint to make them look like honey pots. They are pretty inexpensive from Wal Mart.  I then took some index cards and drew some of the Winnie the Pooh characters and a label for the food.
Tigger Tails: cheetos!
Piglets pigs in a blanket!


These Cake pops were not too difficult to make. I dipped them in purple candy and put them down on wax paper with the stick up. This caused one side to be flat. I then put a little icing on the top of the honey pot and then dipped it in some yellow sprinkle sugar.     



1st Birthday party!

Goody Bags! I drew two different pictures that I found in my sons books.  I then copied them in a black and white copier (much cheaper than color) and colored in the balloons red. I then glued them to the brown paper bags filled with some treats for our guests.

Close up of goody bags. Fun and sweet way to decorate goody bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment